This guitar has never been played in anger (or any other emotional way - I cant play!)
As new condition complete with a hardcase (never left the house) and a as new red suede strap, tremolo arm and a few tools.
Ibanez SA360QM-TRB SA Series Electric Guitar, Trans Red Burst
o Push/Pull True-Duo Coil Split
o Mahogany Body with Quilt Maple Top
o Maple Neck, 22 Fret Rosewood Fretboard
o Quantum and True-Duo Pickups
o SAT Pro II Tremolo Bridge
· The Ibanez SA360QM SA Series electric guitar has a slim Mahogany body with a beautiful quilt Maple top, finished in sapphire blue with Abalone binding. The HSS pickup configuration, SAT Pro II floating tremolo, True-Duo single coil/ humbucker switch and 22 fret Rosewood neck make the SA360QM a versatile guitar that can traverse any musical territory.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
Incorporating a unique True-Duo switch the SA360QM provides the ability to switch the bridge humbucker between single coil and humbucking modes. Unlike most push/pull coil taps the True-Duo features innovative stacked technology which allows a genuine single coil and humbucker tones.
SAT Pro II Tremolo
The SAT Pro II Tremolo is a versatile and high performance non-locking, floating tremolo. With floating suspension located to the back of the SA360QM the SAT Pro II Tremolo provides the ability to create a range of vibrato and dynamic sounds and accents. Due to the lack of locking nuts the SA360QM retains a traditional set up style allowing quick and simple tuning adjustments to be made with the machine heads.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Top: Quilted Maple
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Trans Red Burst
- Binding: Abalone
- Bridge: SAT Pro II Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple
- Neck Profile: SA
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 400 mmR
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Additional Electronics: True-Duo Switch on Volume Control (Push/Pull)
- Bridge Pickup: True-Duo Bucker (Humbucker/Passive/Ceramic,Alnico)
- Middle Pickup: Quantum (Single Coil/Passive/Ceramic)
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (Single Coil/Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware: Chrome
Sorry I don't really want to post Cash on collection (or a may be able to drop it locally.